Monday, August 18, 2008

Go on ... HIT ME

You guessed it, PLD! Almost got 2 levels last night on PLD (about 1-2k short). It was crazy, I actually decided to spend some gil on some gear. Whatever was I thinking?! lol No, it was decent body and head pieces which are alright but I'm just happy with taking them because I'll use them for I believe all of the 30s, so a well worth it investment. Not to mention it only makes things easier when you actually have good gear so parties can do better.

So I was sitting around for a while last night while watching the Olympics and finally decided after not getting a party to just go solo for a while. I got a few thousand exp soloing but it is hard on PLD considering I don't have the DD output that DRG did. I did leave my flag up which was a good idea because then I got into a party in Yhoator Jungle not too far from where I was soloing in Yhutunga (sp?). When I got to the party I realized that I was the only 31 in the party which wasn't terrible because we still were killing fast, but it was more that I was going to be hitting 32 soon and probably killing the exp ... which I ended up doing. The only time we had a problem was when some reject SAM in our party decided to attack a lizard instead of the goblin we were fighting. What was really funny was that everyone in our party died except me because I was the only one smart enough to just let the retard die. So after everyone in my party was dead I was sitting there soloing the goblin with Arckk healing me. Then I had Arckk steal hate and raise 2 of the people while the others were getting up also. Besides that one screw up we didn't really use Arckk at all which is really nice because that means everyone was doing their job! Well, everyone except the SAM was doing their job because I was watching his TP go to 300% and sit at 300% for multiple mobs and whenever the mob moved he wasn't facing it because he was OBVIOUSLY not at his keyboard paying attention. The one mob he was actually resting until we got the mob to 50% then he got up and started swinging, mob moved, and he didn't. Laolob, the SAM, or something like that (I know Laol-something) then asked me if I wanted to stay up later to go to Garbage Citadel with him and keep exping ... WHY WOULD I EXP WITH SOMEONE WHO IS AFK 80% OF THE TIME?! So I respectfully declined.

Overall I was happy with what I got done last night in game. I know I should've gotten my PLD to 33 but oh well. Also, the more August rolls past the more I'm realizing there is no chance that I will be getting all my jobs to 37/40 by the end of August. With all the time that my girlfriend is taking from me I don't even have time to clean my house let alone hit that goal. Last night I finally had a chance to do my laundry, which is great because I was running out of clothes. lol

As for tonight, I doubt I will get any gaming in because I am going to try to get my hair cut, then I have Zarja, then my girlfriend wants to come over and stay the night becuase we will probably be going to Cedar Point tomorrow. I guess it will be nice to take a day off for Cedar Point considering I still haven't had a chance to go there since Maverik (sp?) was finished. What does all of this add up to? No gaming for the next 2 days probably and missing basketball tomorrow ... {fun}. Oh well, at least I will have some fun and get to see Melissa, girlfriend's friend from her freshman year, again. :D

Quote of the Day:
Who is this?
Its the Dude.
- The Big Lebowski, I only watched a little bit of it (didn't seem like as great of a movie as everyone says it is)

No comments: